Friday, March 16, 2018

Two Jackdaw shoot weekends in April!

Super excited for April and the initial public Jackdaw family portrait weekends! I thought I'd share this handout so you can see how print delivery works while maintaining anonymity. Before I shoot each family, I assign them a sequence number written on a dry erase board and take a shot of that before I create their portraits. When done with their shots, I will write their number on a Jackdaw card as well as this sheet. By the next afternoon, I will have done all the Photoshop work and produced their prints for delivery. They simply have to return to collect them at the same spot the shoot happened the day before. Special thanks to my friend and patron, Marty, for his expertise with the Spanish translations on my flyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment