Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Building momentum...

Hella working her magic as the best billboard ever! While on the west side last weekend, a psychologist at Western State Hospital spotted me driving on I-5 and checked out the Jackdaw website. She then contacted me to see if I'd be interested in doing portraits for patients and families at the hospital. I am thrilled!

While I was in San Francisco visiting my daughter last week, I made contact with Raphael House regarding gifting portraits for their resident families. It was too short notice to make anything happen last week, but we will be putting a shoot together for the next time I'm in the City to visit.

Wonderful opportunities to bless keep happening as I pour my energy into Jackdaw. Thank you all for your encouragement and support! I have family shoot day events for the next two weekends. I'll be posting about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment