Sunday, June 24, 2018

Feeling launch approaching...

It's a hot Sunday evening in central Washington. I've spent yet another Sunday sorting through my possessions and separating them into 'store', 'yard sale', and 'give' piles. The house I rent for my son hardly looks like a home inside anymore. With barely a month left, everything is getting extra real. I am remembering all the facets of vanlife in more and more detail. Yes, it's very free, but it's also very messy in a lot of ways! I won't be kicking back in a lounge chair on the front lawn on a balmy summer evening anymore! And with the very public gifting path I am engaged in, I won't have any anonymity when in the vicinity of Hella. It's a very unique experience to be doing the live aboard thing without a shred of stealth!

Anyway, I just wanted to update you all. I know I haven't been in Jackdaw production lately, but that's because of all the work of wrapping up a conventional life and career. Thanks for your patience and support! Everything changes radically on August 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment