Monday, February 25, 2019

Back in business!

I'm back in Seattle. Winter is wrapping up. Hella has her new heart and is kicking ass. The sun is beaming in this morning and I am charged to get the portraits humming again! Being hobbled by engine problems and repairs for 3 months was very challenging. But, I am very grateful for the timing. While it was miserable doing that work in freezing temperatures, I'm very glad it wasn't going on during my busy time of year.

I just finished breakfast and planning my week. It's so nice having the sun slowly warm up the interior. I awoke today with an immense feeling of being blessed and boundless. I am ready to rock! Here's wishing you all the same sense of purpose in your life. Be brave and venture forth! The day is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment