Sunday, January 5, 2020

A late Christmas...

Christmas comes late for our family this time around. We waited until my daughter, Aja, could join Talon and I at my mom and sister's house. Aja is a freelance photographer and she lives in the SOMA district of San Francisco. She arrives early Tuesday morning and we'll be taking a few days for family. Always a very important thing to make time for! Especially when everyone lives in different places. She will likely join me for my Pike Place Jackdaw day a week from today. That should be fun!

I continue to hear from all kinds of people that saw the KING5 feature. The response has been wonderful and encouraging! I've also been contacted by several new agencies that would like to have me shoot for their clients, which is awesome! I'll be very busy after Aja's visit is done. It's been great meeting so many new people as a result of the TV exposure! I'm hoping all of you that have engaged me will give www.jackdaw.love a good read and consider becoming patrons of this work. It is gaining momentum and blessing so many! I'm optimistic that by the end of 2020 I'll have enough patron support to survive on as I gift. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Rich 'Jackdaw'

2 comments: