Thursday, February 8, 2018

Simply begin...

Having been given the dream of this venture nearly two and a half years ago, I can attest to the truth of Mr. Nightingale's quote. Back then it seemed insurmountable and impractical to even proceed. But, the dream was too meaningful to let it go. So, I did everything I possibly could, from little steps to big ones. It did not matter that I didn't have it all figured out. The path kept revealing itself like magic as I poured my energy into the purpose I had been given. Time did indeed pass and amazing things manifested in my life as I faithfully poured my energy into this outreach. Dreams came true that I had long forgotten I even had. The moral of the story is that you should never assume you have time. Begin passionately with what fires your soul. Begin now, in whatever way you can and from wherever you are. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment