Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanksgiving in San Francisco with Aja

Last week was so sweet. I got to step away from all I'm doing and just be with my daughter for a few days. It was much needed time with her! She's been living and going to school in San Francisco since the Fall of 2016. It's amazing how much she has grown since taking the leap to move there. And what an amazing fit SF has been for her! There's no doubt in my mind that she is exactly where she should be right now. I love it there too and look forward to spending more time there so long as she lives there. What a blessing that flights are so affordable from Seattle to SF!

I hope you all had as blessed a Thanksgiving as I did, and that you live in gratitude every day. I am back on the Jackdaw clock in Seattle now! Shooting for Sacred Heart and Mary's Place families this week and next!

No comments:

Post a Comment