Monday, August 20, 2018

Seattle is smokin!

It is so very odd to see smoke like this on Puget Sound! Totally used to central Washington looking like this in the late summer, but not used to it in Seattle! We used to head to the sound for the weekends in order to escape the wildfire smoke. Things keep changing in the West.

Smokiness aside, today was a really great day. I spent most of it introducing myself and Jackdaw to Seattle organizations that have clients or constituents who can make good use of the gift I am giving. It felt great to be starting new relationships that will lead to setting up family shoot days! I am so excited to get shoot days going! Watch my social media as I begin exploring Seattle neighborhoods and community centers in the less privileged parts of the city. It's going to get much more interesting very soon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment